Saturday 13 July 2013

Window!

PADE "Window"

No matter how much you like to travel around the world, home always holds that special place in your heart. Be it a long day at work or a day out shopping and hanging around, nothing is as soothing as your home. And just imagining having your hearth in the middle of the mother nature. Ah, a piece of heaven!
Anyway, coming back to the present day, although I live in a concrete jungle, I do have a small piece of beauty tucked away behind my home as a consolation prize. I have taken the below pictures from the window of my bedroom in the early morning. This was the first sight I had encountered as soon as I was out of my bed. What a way to start a day!







This photo was taken from my iPhone 4S. Enjoy!
This post is my entry for the PADE conducted by “Just amom!!!!


26 comments:

  1. Wow.. how lucky you are... kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely friends you have in the neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. But unfortunately, they give us very rare appearances. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome! i wish we had peacocks here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. There must be some other beautiful things around your home that I don't have? Enjoy those :)

      Delete
  4. More Peacocks in your place. That's Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got to be kidding me, so many peafowls? out your window? in the morning...m green with envy :(
    What a beautiful way to start a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ritu, I am lucky! Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  6. you have peacocks visiting your backyard ?? stunning !! unimaginable!
    if there was a topic -SHOCKER .. this would have been the best entry , I think !
    I cant imagine these beautiful creatures just a curtain-raising away :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Nitesh. Many times I have this scene out of my bedroom window. :D I enjoy spending my time with them :D Thanks for visiting. :D

      Delete
  7. Nice Pankti, you are getting a better clicker day by day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks VP. Alas, I am learning something new. :)

      Delete
  8. Awwww really!!!!!!!!! Jealous..envious :)

    Awesome shot btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. wonderful.. great shot.. I have never seen so many peacocks and peahens together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the entire family came to visit. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My comment is lost. I admired the peacock family in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madhu :) And no, your comment is not lost. :)

      Delete
  12. must have been a great experience TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. in Ahmedabad, is peacock/hen population so high?
    Lucky potato!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No AS. It's just that I live in residential area and in this area we do get to see peacocks quite frequently. :)

      Delete
  14. At least you get to see peacocks! That is not quite a charm you'll find in Bombay or Poona for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I am lucky in that matter. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete